Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Black & Decker Cordless Drill (and Screwdriver)




This one is actually a bit better than the one I currently have, but the same idea. I use these for everything; most recently to rebuild our huge disc swing that had fallen down a few years ago. The key feature (other than the obvious power and battery life) is the snap-on-snap-off chuck piece. You can have a bit in the chuck for drilling pilot holes and the phillips attachment on the inside --- just pop in the chuck and drill pilot holes, then snap off the chuck and drive the screws. Really nify. It also has a nice clutch feature so that you can use it on relatively delicate material without damage.

So as you can see, I fell down on my post-a-day resolution; it's been months. I took a new job and, well, blew it. We'll see if I can get back on the horse for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home