Friday, February 17, 2006

Rack-O Card Game




Good games are actually pretty rare. I just re-discovered Rack-O, which is a game I played with my Grandma as a kid. You basically have to arrange your cards on a rack from lowest-to-highest number, but you can't move them around. Instead you draw cards from the deck and swap them for ones on your rack. I remember liking it because it was easy to learn but interesting enough to play a bunch without getting bored.

Scrabble is my favoriate all-time game, but it requires a whole lot of concentration and diligence to do well. Cribbage is a winner as well; my dad and I played all the time. And of course you can't beat Poker when you've got a few people around, but that doesn't happen much here in anti-social land (note to self: time to teach kids to play Poker).

Any great family-type games you'd like to share? Bring them on, please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home