Sunday, March 05, 2006

Fleece Pullovers




OK, so we're back to whining about the weather here. Which really isn't fair, because honestly it was a really nice weekend. My son actually had sun for his Little League evaluation on Saturday, and we got a chance to play some catch this afternoon too. But it was wet and windy enough this morning that we lost power for about an hour, which set me off.

Anyways --- my wife figured this out a long time before I did, but there's really nothing like a good fleece pullover when it feels raw and nasty outside. Wool sweaters are pretty good, but dang they're itchy. I get really claustrophobic beyond all appropriateness. But fleece is puffy and warm and all kinds of goodness without any of that nasty sheep issue.

My personal favorite is my new Disneyland hooded fleece sweatshirt that I got when we were down there in January. Fleece AND Disney, I mean, c'mon now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home