Sunday, January 22, 2006

Victorinox Swiss Army Knives




I've actually had the same knife since I was a kid --- it's a "fisherman" model that doesn't seem to be available any more. Love the fish scaler and hook remover. I assume that pretty much everyone has a swiss army knife, but if you don't you're kind of an idiot. There is no more useful piece of hardware to have around. I never really realized it, but it seems that Victorinox has a virtual lock on the market. Interesting.

I got my kids each the a Spartan model a couple of years ago (blue for C, red for A) and they've done a great job of learning to use them responsibly. Probably my most memorable gifts (beyond the Colecovision) as a kid were my knives and my BB gun. And I never put my eye out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home